CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just came back--kk, it's been 2 days alrdy, but who's counting?? Certainly not me. just viewed Xin Yi's blog and took this test...and she got a better score than me. Sigh.

You Scored a 76% which means you are a ....

Sincere Lover. You are such a total sweetheart people have a hard time taking you seriously. Sadly, because you are so sincere and sweet you get walked all over. Try to hold your ground a little bit and beware of the selfish lover. The feed off of sincere lovers like yourself. Even though you get used and abused a lot you still have a heart of gold.

What kind of lover are you
Take More Quizzes




Try it, and if you get a higher score than me, whatever. Lower than me? Don't let me know. Ditto.

0 comments: